Some products of my occasionally demented imagination.
- Sting of Hope – This is a horror short story published June 30, 2019. “Faced with raising his terminally ill son alone, a father does what he must to find a cure for the disease. While a potential solution may provide hope, the price may be more brutal and horrific than he ever imagined.”
- Baby Shoes: 100 Stories by 100 Authors – A great collection of flash fiction, including a story by one of my favorite authors, Joe R. Lansdale. All the stories are themed around the apocryphal Hemingway-inspired six-word novel, “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”
- Flash!: A Celebration of Short Fiction – Another great collection of flash fiction without a specific theme, other than the length of the stories. Some outstanding works in here too!
- Itty Bitty Writing Space: 104 Stories by 104 Authors – More marvelous flash fiction. For those that know me, believe it or not, the story I have in here isn’t horror at all. Shocking, I know! 🙂 However, that doesn’t mean it’s not dark. 🙂
- The People We Meet – A story I wrote as part of Stitched Saturday, hosted by Stitched Smile Publications, an amazing publishing company, was published on their website March 28, 2020.